Tuesday 25 June 2013

Hey everyone!! So I have a bit of a story to tell you all......
So a few days ago I was walking down the street with my friend Sophia. She, being the interesting person she is was like "HEY EMILY! WHY DONT WE WALK DOWN THAT SCARY AND DANGEROUS LOOKING ALLEY WHERE WE WILL PROBABLY GET RAPED OR MUGGED OR SOMETHING!!" But she used the words "lets go that  way. Me being the wonderful friend I am, went along with it anyways. We started walking and there was this gang of guys. They looked about 20, they had piercings and tatoos and were VERY muscular ;) We quietly walked past, hoping they wouldn't care, but they were following us now. All the sudden Sophia turns around and shouts at the top of her lungs "F**K OFF YOU RETARDS!!! YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH FIFTEEN YEAR OLD GIRLS!!! and we ran away as fast as possible. I was laughing my head off, which is not unusual, but still it was hilarious :D Sophi you are the best!! :)
Comment on what I should post about next!!!!!! <3

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment