Wednesday 10 July 2013

Piercings


So today I got my ears double pierced (the hoops in the picture). I HATE needles, so you can see how well this went for me. It was extremely painful, but I am OKAY :)
Now piercings are cool and I thin they look awesome...... depending on how many you have and where they are. For example, my cousin has her ears pierced twice, like me, and her belly button. Thats alright. As long as you don't have those freakish earings that go inside your ear like this:


I find that just a bit disturbing. But I mean if you like it, thats not for me to say!! It's just my opinion :) Some other places I would never get pierced cos I personally think it's ridiculous: More than 4 times per ear
Eyebrows
Eyelid
Any abnormal place on the face
Inside the mouth
Other 'unmentionable places'
The only places I think I would actually get piercings are:
Ears
Lip
Nose
Belly Button (maybe)
I think thats about it!!! Now I should say I am most definatley not trying to make fun of anyone with the piercings I have said I would never get! I am only saying my personal opinion :) If I have missed any of your favourite of least favourite places for piercings please comment and I will write something about it!! See you later, and please follow my blog!!!! <3
~Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment